[council] GNSO ATRT2 Applicants (minor change to improve clarity)

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Sun Jan 27 10:11:57 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Voting closed on Saturday 26 January 2013 at 23h59 UTC.

Contracted Parties House (Total 7 votes)
(6 people voted - I person did not vote)
Result:
5 people abstained
1 person supported each of the candidates

Non Contracted Parties House (Total 13  votes)
(11 people voted - 2 people did not vote)
Result:
9 votes in support of Olivier Muron
8 votes in support of Marie-Laure Lemineur

Sixty percent support of both houses represented in the Council is required for endorsement. The candidates have not  obtained that level of support.

The list of endorsements obtained via the bottom-up process of stakeholder group nominations will be deemed final and forwarded to ICANN.

Thomas Barrett

North America

RrSG

Endorsed