AW: [council] GNSO Durban Background Briefing

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Jul 4 15:07:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Marika,

it is a great help. Well done.

wolfgang

________________________________

Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org im Auftrag von Marika Konings
Gesendet: Do 04.07.2013 15:15
An: council at gnso.icann.org
Betreff: [council] GNSO Durban Background Briefing

Dear All,

To facilitate your preparation for the GNSO related meetings in Durban, please find attached a GNSO Background briefing that provides a short overview of the status of the different GNSO projects. This will hopefully also assist in focusing the conversation on the substance of the issues during the weekend sessions as set out as an objective by the GNSO during the wrap up session in Beijing.

We hope you find this helpful (and if not, we look forward to receiving your suggestions / ideas on how to facilitate your preparation for the ICANN meeting going forward).

With best regards,

Marika