[council] Discussion Item: Changes to ICANN Bylaws

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-Systems.net
Mon Jun 10 11:27:13 UTC 2013

I would also support such a motion. The suggested language keeps the
door for alternative processes open while shutting the door for a
complete bypass without accountability.

Best,

Volker