[council] Statement made during the GNSO Council Meeting

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Jun 13 12:23:09 UTC 2013

All,

Here is the outline of the statements I made during the council meeting today.  It is my hope that this gets forwarded to the Board Governance Committee and the Board.  This is written in outline form and should be provided with the transcript of the meeting.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz<mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>