[council] Presentation from the DNA

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Jun 17 19:36:17 UTC 2013

Thanks John.

From: John Berard [mailto:johnberard at aol.com]
Sent: 17 June 2013 20:04
To: jrobinson at afilias.info; council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: Re: [council] Presentation from the DNA

Jonathan,

I would be happy to have Adrian make his presentation as long as it is appreciably different than the deck we all saw in Beijing.  I am sure it has evolved, but can you confirm?

In fact, the rise of these kinds of associations may be market evidence of the need for and, perhaps, how the organization of the GNSO might be changed in the course of the up coming review.  It is clear that the prior segments are losing their stand-alone integrity as each constituency is in the process of taking on the characteristics of others.

We might find, in the discussion of the new association, a new nomenclature for the community that could lead to a more modern organization.

Cheers,

Berard