[council] FW: BGC Recommendation on Reconsideration Request 13-3

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jun 19 15:29:00 UTC 2013

All,

In the flurry of emails running up to the deadline yesterday, two variants
emerged in parallel with a similar message as follows:

1.       Conveying concern of councillors but not necessarily the whole
council.

2.       Not prescribing a solution or seeking a specific outcome or change,
but further consideration.

In the end I opted to send the output that had emerged by combining various
drafts on our list, rather than my own attempt to synthesise.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is included below and you will have seen
Bruce Tonkin's feedback.

Thanks again to all who contributed to producing the output and/or engaging
with this important topic.

Jonathan