[council] FYI: NCSG Letter to the Board re. Reconsideration Request 13-3

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Thu Jun 27 16:45:19 UTC 2013

Volker,

I am now starting to take this personally.

Please review my comments on this matter.  I am not opposed to publicly stating concerns, and your phrasing, "a large part of the council holds" more than adequately addressed the concern I did have.

It was couching the view of the Council as the product of a deliberative process that I did not like.  I am not arguing the board governance committee's decision, just its rationale.

If I am too thin skinned on this matter or have misunderstood the intent, I apologize for being wrong, but I do not want to be said to be standing in he way of a request from the Council for a review of the way the decision was made.  It was, indeed, a view of a large part of the Council.

Berard
--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [council] FYI: NCSG Letter to the Board re. Reconsideration Request 13-3