[council] Revised Rationale for Rejection of NCSG Reconsideration Request & Proposed Motion for Durban Council Meeting

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Jun 28 09:06:24 UTC 2013

Thanks Jeff,

We are often focussed on dealing with problems and issues where they arise
or may arise.  Here, an issue has been identified and dealt with
(apparently) satisfactorily by the BGC.

I’d like to seek Council support to rapidly respond to the BGC with a
follow-up acknowledging their responsiveness in this case by dealing with
issues highlighted in my/our previous letter.

Please indicate support for this.

Jonathan