[council] FW: [At-Large] RrSG Statement on RAA Talks

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Mar 8 12:19:45 UTC 2013

All,

I saw ICANN's memo on the RAA negotiations, but did not see them post the Registrars' memo which I believe is unfortunate.  There are always two sides to every story and unfortunately I did not see them both represented.

I would like to see if we can devote some time during the Council meeting to discuss the last minute changes to the registries and registrars agreements.  I agree with the Registrars that with these last minute changes proposed, there is a challenge presented to the PDP process and frankly the GNSO's ongoing role that should be addressed.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Sent from iPad.  Please excuse any typos.