[council] Meet wiht ccNSO in Beijing

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Mar 18 16:57:35 UTC 2013

All,

follows:

Petter Rindforth <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>

Joy Liddicoat <joy at apc.org>

Ching Chiao  <chiao at registry.asia>

Maria Farrell  <maria.farrell at gmail.com>

Wendy Seltzer  wendy at seltzer.com

However, ideally we'd like to keep the group to 2 or 3, including our ccNSO
liaison, John Berard.

It looks like the ccNSO will have 2.

So . two questions:

1.       John Berard - Are you available as part of this group?

2.       From the other volunteers, are any of you particularly passionate
about participating and / or not too worried about not participating?

Thank-you.

Jonathan