[council] Agenda for GNSO Council Meetings in Beijing

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Tue Mar 19 18:48:12 UTC 2013

All,

We are on track with a team to work with peers in the ccNSO in order to
develop the proposed topics for our meeting with the ccNSO.

As far as our prospective meeting with the GAC Is concerned, that is still
work in progress, so for now that leaves meeting with the ICANN Board and
the CEO.

Typically in the past, these meetings have consisted of our topics / their
topics and my sense is that we have, at least at times, talked past one
another.

However, it is clearly still very useful to have a view on key areas we like
to see covered in our interaction with the CEO and the board and to do the
preparatory work on these.

With the above in mind, I'd welcome input that proposes topics for either or
both of these interactions.

Once we settle on the topics (I have contacted both the board and the CEO in
order to collaborate on these) we'll likely need volunteers to develop the
topics and potentially lead the discussions.

Therefore, please can you propose one or more topics for either or both
sessions (with CEO and Board) as soon as possible.

Thank-you.

Jonathan