[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 14 March 2013

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Sun Mar 24 18:13:07 UTC 2013

Hi Glen,

While I'm interested in discussion with the ccNSO, I don't recall
volunteering for that small group. Rather, I believe I was asking to be
put into the group Jeff mentioned to discuss privacy/proxy services.
(Item 5)

On behalf of NCSG, I had also asked, along with Jeff and Volker, that
item 7.1 be put on the agenda, Update and discussion on recent changes
to Registry and Registrar agreements.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)