[council] Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information

Ching Chiao [Registry.Asia] chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Tue Mar 26 16:30:11 UTC 2013

Hello Julie,

Thanks very much for preparing the report and draft motion. Quick question
though (as discussed with Steve Sheng) -- the motion actually suggested the
council to initiate a PDP (for IRD rec 2) in order to wait for the result
from expert group of directory service. I am a bit confused here as the
context of PDP is for the Council to act on something instead of waiting or
delaying. I'd appreciate if you or others can provide further insight here.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Ching