[council] Council dates through to end 2013

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu May 2 22:24:04 UTC 2013

Dear Councillors,

At the time when we scheduled the Council meetings we did not have the Buenos Aires meeting dates, and scheduled the following dates:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

10 October

GNSO Council Teleconference

18:00 UTC

November

7 November

GNSO Council Teleconference

11:00 UTC

December

5 December

GNSO Council Teleconference

15:00 UTC

However, since then  Buenos Aires, Argentina, has been established as  the location of ICANN's 48th public meeting, to be held on 17-21 November 2013. In view of this, the following dates are being proposed  for the GNSO Council meetings to the end of 2013. Please review and comment.

10 October

GNSO Council Teleconference

18:00 UTC

31 October

GNSO Council Teleconference

15 :00UTC

November

20 November

GNSO Public Council Meeting Buenos Aires

14 :00 Local time

December

12 December

GNSO Council Teleconference