[council] Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of Reporting

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Tue May 14 15:10:39 UTC 2013

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Since the Motion is not to initiate a PDP, I suggest the second resolved
should be amended:

current:
> The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to develop a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional methods for collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted Parties and other external resources to aid the policy development process as outlined in the Final Issue Report.

proposed:
The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to
develop a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional
methods for collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted
Parties and other external resources to aid the investigation.

Would this be a friendly amendment?
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)