[council] Re: Advice requested by the ICANN Board

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Sun May 26 18:09:00 UTC 2013

Jonathan,

Apologies for a delayed response.  Your letter arrived at a particularly hectic time of the WTPF meeting and the Board's retreat.

If I understand your letter properly, this belongs primarily with the gTLD group within ICANN and also with Denise, who is handling the preparations for the fourth AoC review, viz the one focused on consumer choice, competition and trust.  Cherine may have other thoughts, so I will wait for him to weigh in too.  (I have forwarded your original message to both Cherine and Denise.)

Thanks,

Steve