[council] RE: Regarding reconsideration request from the Non-Commercial Stakeholder group relating to decision on the Trademark Clearinghouse

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu May 30 07:13:38 UTC 2013

Jeff,

Our next council meeting is looming and I have a draft agenda in my hands.
As below, happy to have this on the agenda  but we need to frame the
discussion if possible and invite one or more members of the BGC.

Are you willing / able to draft the invite and include scoping the
discussion?

Thanks,

Jonathan