[council] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP motion

Yoav Keren yoav at dtnt.com
Sat Nov 9 09:18:43 UTC 2013

Dear all,

After our last council meeting, the members of the drafting team of the charter for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP made the effort to quickly discuss the issues that were raised. The drafting team had a meeting and was able to come to a consensus to revise the charter. Happily this was done on time for a discussion in our next meeting in Buenos Aires.
I would like to submit this motion to approve the charter for the T&T WG.
I believe this is an important PDP that attends the needs of non-English speaking communities, is a direct continue to IDN implementation, and has significant implications for all stakeholder groups.

Best regards,

Yoav

Yoav Keren
CEO
Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.
81 Sokolov st.         Tel: +972-3-7600500
Ramat Hasharon     Fax: +972-3-7600505
Israel 47238
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEDD3D.829EC5B0]