[council] FW: Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Nov 12 14:17:46 UTC 2013

All,

Please see below and attached.

Jonathan

From: Bart Boswinkel [mailto:bart.boswinkel at icann.org]
Sent: 11 November 2013 10:32
To: Byron Holland; Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond; Jonathan Robinson; John Curran
Cc: KnobenW at telekom.de Knoben; "Fältström, Patrik"; Mason Cole; Mark
Kosters; James M. Galvin; Mike O'Connor; Jörg Schweiger
Subject: Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs

Dear Olivier, Byron, Jonathan and John,

As you may recall, the ALAC, ccNSO, GNSO and NRO, acting as ASO in this
particular case, have all endorsed the charter of the joint DNS Security and
Stability and Analysis working group (DSSA) according to each own rules and
procedures, in December 2010 and as a result are the participating SO's and
AC's in the DSSA.

On behalf of the co-chairs of the DSSA, I am writing you in your capacity as
chairs of each supporting organizations/advisory committee's, to submit the
Final Report of the DSSA and the related cover letter from the co-chairs
DSSA to you.  As the Final Report contains a lot of graphical elements
therefore I have included a link to the report:
http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/dssa-final-08nov13-en.pdf. The letter
to you from the co-chairs is included.

Kind regards,

Bart Boswinkel