[council] RE: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN¹s Mandate to Preserve and Enhance Multistakeholder Internet Cooperation

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Nov 15 16:13:17 UTC 2013

OK.

I am currently stuck in Rio because of a diverted flight.  It’s unclear what, if any sessions, I will be able to lead / participate in tomorrow.

Clearly that’s disappointing since key sessions are in place to prepare for meeting with Fadi & the Board.

The Vice Chairs are clear on the issues and so hopefully we (the Council) will be in a position to prepare well.

Jonathan