[council] Stepping down from Council

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Nov 19 12:29:01 UTC 2013

All,

This morning I made the following announcement to my Stakeholder Group and wanted to pass this on to you.

Although I have one more year in my term on the GNSO Council, as some of you are aware, I have moved into a new role at Neustar where I oversee all of Neustar's registry services.  As much as I would love to keep serving on the Council to finish out my last year, I have thought long and hard about whether I would be able to serve the RySG in a manner that it deserves and expects of its Councilors.  I have come to the conclusion during this meeting that you all would be much better served by someone that could devote the time that is needed to adequately represent the group especially in this year of transition.  Therefore, I have decided to step down from GNSO Council as soon as a replacement for me can be found.

You can count on the fact that I will continue to stay involved in the Stakeholder Group and in policy matters as much as I am able.  I see an extremely positive future for the Council and the Stakeholder Group and look forward to watching what lies ahead.

I truly appreciated serving you these last three years on Council.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Registry Services
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz<mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>