[council] update on IGO-INGO motion

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Nov 19 16:49:43 UTC 2013

Hello Wolf-Ulrich,

If the changes to the motion ­ (1) renumbering by (a) moving the Strong
Support but Significant Opposition clause to the end, and (b) removing the
clause about the SCI reviewing consensus levels; (2) proposing the removal
of the SCI clause; and (3) proposing that the Council vote on the Strong
Support but Significant Opposition recommendations (rather than the Council
"reserving the right to deliberate [them] at the appropriate time" - are
being proposed by Thomas as possible friendly amendments, then Jeff (as
proposer) and you, Wolf-Ulrich (as seconder), will have to consider if you
will accept them as such.

I hope this helps.

Cheers
Mary