[council] Bye

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Nov 20 21:29:26 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

before I get removed from this list I’d like to express my sincere thanks for the time I could spend with all of you during my term on council. It was just great to meet with folks of such a variety in background and history coming together and trying hard to find common grounds in policy development. Not to forget the fun in all these barrooms...

A great thank to the policy staff in particular to its outstanding ladies and more specifically to Glen. As a vice chair I felt everytime supported very well.

I wish you best success in your future council work.

Since there is just a pre-ICANN as well as an ICANN life – but no post-ICANN life – I’ll be around in future through my constituency and in working groups and look forward to meet you again.

Wolf-Ulrich

wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de