[council] CWG on Internet Govenrance Issues

John Berard john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Nov 27 18:22:07 UTC 2013

Jonathan,

The work of the drafting team is aimed at creating an aligned PDP and reflects a bottom-up sensibility

This CWG on Internet Governance is more politics than policy and has been imposed from the top,

What I would like to know is who issued the invitation to the ALAC and NCSG, what was the rationale and why the NCSG accepted without consultation with the broader GNSO of which they are a part?

Were other ACs and SOs invited?  Did they decline?

I am aware that I am veering toward paranoia, but it's not inappropriate if they are really out to get you.

Cheers,

Berard

Sent from my iPhone