[council] CWG on Internet Govenrance Issues

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Nov 27 19:31:13 UTC 2013

Jonathan,

Before offering use of the CWG principles as they stand, it might be a good idea for you to talk to the chairs of other SOs and the ACs to see if they would support that idea or if they would want to modify those principles in any way.  Some of them probably haven't seen those principles so they should be sent to them first.  An early action item for the group might be to review those principles and decide whether they would work or whether they may need to be modified for this effort.

Chuck