[council] Draft PDP charter - Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation PDP WG

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Mon Oct 21 17:23:04 UTC 2013

Hi Mary and colleagues,

As I said on the Council call, I'm concerned about the framing of the
questions in the draft charter: I'd like every "What" to say "What, if
any ..." rather than suggesting that all of them necessarily require
practices or responses. I also believe the number of questions is far
too large, giving the group an unwieldy broad scope (indeed, when I
first viewed and printed the document from OpenOffice, the list was cut
off after 6).

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)