[council] RAA PDP motion

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Oct 23 23:13:47 UTC 2013

Hello again ­ it's been suggested that a redlined version would be helpful,
so one is attached; the suggested changes are those highlighted in red.
Thanks to Glen, the new, clean version has now been uploaded:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/raa-pp-charter-22oct13-en.pdf and included
as a link in the motion made by Brian:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+31+October+2
013