[council] Re: Policy issues surrounding string confusion - RE: [council] Action Items arising from the GNSO Council meeting 5 September 2013

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 19 18:52:45 UTC 2013

It may be of interest that the ALAC is in the
process of ratifying a statement on string
confusion. You can find it at https://community.icann.org/x/1AuMAg.

The Board is holding a workshop at the end of
next week, and I would be surprised if they did
not discuss at least the .com/.cam situation, so comments *may* be timely.

Alan