[council] BRG FAQ Specification 13 - GNSO Council Discussion 10 Apr.

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Apr 9 13:42:42 UTC 2014

Hi Volker,

Yes…, of course. It is the GNSO and anyone willing to participate in its process (not the Council) who tackle policy issues. But for those of us who weren’t around in 2007, understanding the policy context involved in this topic is helpful in determining (beyond any doubt) what process is the most suitable to follow. I know I’m picking up new stuff as I go along almost on a daily basis!! :)

Thanks.

Amr