[council] BRG FAQ Specification 13 - GNSO Council Discussion 10 Apr.

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:11:04 UTC 2014

Dear GNSO council

Available for up to 90 minutes.

BTW: what happens if a brand gTLD decides down the road to give up
exclusivity and become available for general use, at some poiunt that
might make perfect business sense. Like Amr I don't like the process
used but then again they will say the GNSO is too slow, just because we
follow the rules.

Cheers

Klaus