[council] FW: GNSO Council discussion Spec 13

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-Systems.net
Tue Apr 15 14:39:20 UTC 2014

Hi John,

assuming .HSBC opts for the spec, registers a bunch of domain names
where there are TMCH records by other parties and later decides to go
open, should they get to keep the domain names that they have registered
circumventing the Sunrise requirement by using the Spec?

Volker