[council] Response to the call for Public Comment - ICANN Strategy Panels Draft Report

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sat Apr 19 12:04:49 UTC 2014

All,

Picking this up again as the deadline is approaching for submission of
comments.

Given the workload and everything going on, I have asked for Marika's help
which I have to acknowledge she has helpfully provided.

The attached revised daft includes:

1.       Integration of Amr's contributions below.

2.       Recognition of John's point regarding the Council's input and the
individual GNSO SG or constituency input (see below).

"The focus of our contribution is of those aspects of the recommendations
that specifically relate to the GNSO Council's role as manager of the policy
development process. Please note that GNSO Stakeholder Groups and/or
Constituencies may submit additional comments on aspects of the
recommendations that are specific to their role in the GNSO eco-system."

I look forward to your feedback and ideally support to submit a letter in
substantially this form as the deadline is 30 April 2014 and no reply period
is envisaged.

Thank-you

Jonathan