[council] NetMundial - Thursday 23rd

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Apr 22 18:24:48 UTC 2014

All,

I have been asked / invited to participate as a panellist in the session on
Thursday at NetMundial in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

If you have updates, comments or information on work going on in your
respective groups in the GNSO that can be fed into that session, I’d welcome
that.

See below for details:

Jonathan

http://netmundial.br/agenda/

14:00 – 16:30 - Beyond NETmundial

-        Panel 1: NETmundial and the Internet Governance Ecosystem

Moderator: Andile Ngacaba

Panelists: Chengetai Masango, Christoph Steck, Fadi Chehadé, Hamadoun Touré,
Kathy Brown, Milton Mueller.

-        Panel 2: Public consultation session with stakeholders about the
transition of stewardship role of USG over the IANA functions

Moderator: Theresa Swinehart

Panelists: Adiel A. Akplogan, Byron Holland, Frederico Neves, Heather
Dryden, Jari Arkko, Jonathan Robinson, Jörg Schweigert, Russ Housley