Fwd: [council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Fri Apr 25 19:37:42 UTC 2014

All,
this is a gentle reminder to provide me with preliminary feedback. The motions and documents deadline is approaching rapidly and I have only received one response from the registrars so far.

Also, I have reached out to Marilyn Cade (CBUC), Tony Holmes (ISPC), Kristina Rosette (IPC), Robin Gross (NCUC), Bruce Tonkin (Registrars) and Ken Stubbs (Registries) as they were listed in the final report of the PDP to cover their respective groups and since they hopefully have first-hand information on the discussions at the time. More people such as Avri, Bret and Alan are still here - please to chime in and respond.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: