[council] Volunteer to join GAC / GNSO Consultation Group

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Apr 28 15:02:57 UTC 2014

All,

As you will be aware, the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group is working on
improved engagement of the GAC with the GNSO policy process.

With the resignation of Councillor Mikey O'Connor from his various ICANN
functions, we now have a single vacancy in that group.

Note: We currently have a fixed number of participants which is
approximately balanced from GAC & GNSO hence only a single GNSO vacancy.

The work of the group is covered in more detail here:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsogcgogeeipdp/GAC-GNSO+Consultation+Gr
oup+on+GAC+Early+Engagement+in+Policy+Development+Processes+Home

If you are interested, please be aware that this is an active group meeting
every two weeks and we need as much help as we can to get the work done.

So, if you have the time, interest and willingness to get up to speed, we'd
very much like to hear from you!

Thanks,

Jonathan