[council] FW: GAC Liaison the GAC

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Aug 13 19:39:00 UTC 2014

Works for me.  Mason is an excellent choice and I support the 1 year "pilot" term.

Thanks-

J.

From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org<mailto:aelsadr at egyptig.org>>
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:53
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Cc: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [council] FW: GAC Liaison the GAC

Ah, right. Thanks Marika.

Amr

Sent from mobile

On Aug 13, 2014, at 1:52 PM, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>> wrote:

Hi Amr,

As this is a pilot for a one year duration (FY2015) the term will end on 30 June 2015 following which the GAC and GNSO Council will review the pilot and determine whether to continue or not. Should a determination be made that the liaison role should continue, further consideration would indeed need to be given to duration of the term as well as possible limitations.

Best regards,

Marika