[council] IGO-INGO Motion

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Mon Aug 25 15:22:41 UTC 2014

All,
as discussed during the last Council call, I herewith submit the attached motion. I know there were requests for amendments. Nonetheless, the "original" version of the motion is attached and amendments will be considered after we have further discussed the matter rather than circulating different versions of the documents.

Best,
Thomas