[council] Reconsideration request

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Aug 30 04:21:01 UTC 2014

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for informing us of this reconsideration request. It is a
surprise to me that NCSG has signed on to this request.

I have asked the NCSG policy committee for some information about when
we may have made the decision to be included in this filling.

I certainly believe there are issues to be discussed, and I do believe
this is an occasion where a second comment period may have been
warranted, but I also question the process under which this was
decided and filed in the name of the NCSG.

avri