[council] Moving ahead on the GAC communique

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Dec 4 02:01:42 UTC 2014

Thank you Volker for kicking this process along.

I very much agree that input from Constituencies is valuable, but should be with reference to the existing policy process.

I do think we should have a step in the process where we directly ask for input from all working groups that are referenced (directly or indirectly) by GAC advice. While we are working on more direct interaction between the GAC and WGs, when they are discussed in the GAC Communique we should respond on behalf of the GNSO, and of course such response should be in full consultation with the WG concerned.

David