[council] Council response on GNSO Review

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 16 22:12:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I still request that unanimous in the text be replaced with something
like 'most' or even 'a super majority' (not sure we can use the
consensus words without a GNSO process).  I will still not vote for it,
and will write up a comment explaining why, but at least the letter
would be correctly describing the situation in the council.

I do not know how the vote will go, but I am pretty sure it will not be
unanimous.

Thanks

avri