[council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the Board Working Group

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 31 13:54:05 UTC 2014

All

We discussed the draft Council reply comment on the Nominating Committee
Recommendations that John Berard had submitted during the last Council call,
agreeing that further comments could be submitted until 31st December and
that we’d vote electronically early January.

The only comments received were from Avri and I’ve attempted to capture the
points made by amending the draft. Both a marked-up version and clean copy
are attached.

I would like to propose this draft is put forward for voting fairly quickly
in line with the agreed process, unless strong arguments are made against
the revised text.

Best Wishes to all for a happy and successful 2015.

Regards

Tony