[council] About Designing a 21st Century ICANN

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:46:17 UTC 2014

... And bear in mind that the purpose - in their own words is- :

   - *Proposing new models for broad, *inclusive engagement,*
   consensus-based policymaking and institutional structures to support such
   enhanced functions; and*
   - *Designing processes, tools and platforms that enable a global
   ICANN community to engage in these new forms of participatory
   decision-making*

Google translator cannot even translate those two words... it feels really
strange to talk about global engagement and participatory processes only in
English and in a an English that it seems also complex for english speakers
to get...

G.

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.