[council] About Designing a 21st Century ICANN

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Feb 4 09:22:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Mikey and others who have contributed to this thread.

I doubt anyone would take issue with increased and broader based
participation.  Nor some blue skies thinking as to how to achieve that.

I really like some of your concepts around different levels of
participation, use of mentoring etc.

The challenge (I think) we have here is that the blue skies thinking is
taking place with no apparent reference to the GNSO including current
purpose, function and mechanics.

This operation in isolation (top-down?) is one significant concern.

Jonathan