[council] ICANN Singapore & the GNSO weekend meetings

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Tue Feb 4 15:59:01 UTC 2014

Volker,

Please note that I sent my last email about just this without having reviewed everything that was in my inbox.  If I had, I would have given you the credit for insight you deserve for being first on scene.  My apologies for seeming to overlook your suggestion which I support wholeheartedly.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [council] ICANN Singapore & the GNSO weekend meetings