[council] puzzler of the day: are we the GNSO Policy Council, or the Council overseeing the whole GNSO?

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Feb 4 20:26:23 UTC 2014

hi Avri.

i love it when i blunder into something like this.  interesting!  so i hijacked the thread over to it’s own new one so we don’t unduly tangle up the MSI discussion.

i don’t hold this as an absolute do or die issue — but if the Council has authority and responsibility for the *whole* GNSO, i think we’ve got some figuring-things-out to do.  i’ve been laboring under the notion that the heads of the SGs and constituencies had responsibility and authority over their respective organizations and that the Council truly is a policy council.

can you point me at the right places to go learn more about this topic?  i’m in that “oops, i’d better go educate myself” mode at the moment.

thanks for the heads up,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)