[council] Update on Issue Report for IGO-INGO Access to URDP & URS

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Feb 8 00:32:12 UTC 2014

Dear Councilors,

This is to inform you that due to preparations for the various Board
meetings and workshops that have gone on this week, among other things, it
has been more challenging than usual to coordinate things among the various
ICANN staffers with whom we will need to work on the Preliminary Issue
Report on IGO-INGO Access to the UDRP and URS Curative Rights Protection
Mechanisms. We are extremely sorry for the delay; as you know we had hoped
to complete the Report by now. We are, however, confident that it will be
finalized and published for public comment this month, in good time for
community review and discussion before the ICANN meeting in Singapore. In
accordance with past practice, we will ensure that the dates and duration of
the public comment period will take into account the Singapore meeting and
everyone's time leading up to and after it.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director