[council] Response to Strategic Panel Blueprint

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:27:04 UTC 2014

Dear GNSO Councilors

Greetings. NPOC under the very able leadership of Sam Lanfranco had a
very fruitful discussion about the ICANN Strategic Panel on Multi
Stakeholder Innovation blueprint document "The Quest for a 21rst Century
ICANN". I am happy to attach a paper on the preliminary outcomes of the
ongoing discussion for your information and input. We hope that this
papers will help to support the discussion of the GNSO council. As the
blueprint went far bejond the panels remit, the paper also goes far
beyond the issues raised of the blueprint and touches on some ICANN
"fundamentals".

In the hope to be able to make a constructive contribution to the
ongoing discussions and deliberations,

Yours

Klaus