[council] Response to Strategic Panel Blueprint

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Feb 14 09:29:25 UTC 2014

Interesting.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to read the NPOC paper submitted by Klaus but have taken this as a prompt to include an agenda item for our February 27th meeting specifically dealing with strategy panels.
Perhaps we can use this thread to help shape that discussion in advance of the meeting on 27 February.

As mentioned previously and following up on my initiative, I have held one meeting with Beth Novek and plan to have at least one other.  The primary objective of such interaction is to directly present the work and working methods of the Council and the GNSO (to the extent that I am familiar with them).

Thanks.

Jonathan