[council] GNSO Project List - for review

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Feb 20 12:51:02 UTC 2014

hi all,

forgive my fuzzy memory — what is the status of the JIG?  i was sortof under the impression that one was being wrapped up and handed off to a broader initiative.

thanks Glen,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)