[council] Who is @ICANN_GNSO?

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Fri Feb 21 15:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Just on small point of clarification.  The GNSO Web Site survey is now
closed, and the link provided below is only reserved to the IRTP-D WG.  As
Marika mentions, we do welcome feedback and input about the GNSO site and
social media activity at any time.  Please feel free to email
policy-staff at icann.org with your feedback or suggestions.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
720.839.5735
mail at berrycobb.com
@berrycobb